Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top 10 Marvel Comics Villains

First off, welcome back!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this blog. I've been very busy.

For this update I will be doing a top 10 list of my favorite villains from Marvel Comics.


1. Galactus
I mean, seriously, the devourer of planets? Who wouldn't like him?

2. Doctor Doom
Everybody wants to be him but everybody wants to kill him. I'm confused.

3. Thanos
All that I need to say is Thanos.

4. Venom
I mean, a symbiote from space. A super villain. Awesome!

5. Magneto
Father of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and Polaris. I'm scared to wear a belt around him. Gulp!

6. Norman Osbourn
AKA Green Goblin. AKA Iron Patriot. The starter of Dark Reign.

7. Onslaught
Magneto and Professor X. That's all I need to say.

8. Red Skull
Hail Hydra!

9. Doctor Octopus
Tentacles. Tentacles. Tentacles.

10. Carnage
The symbiote strikes again!

And also, watch out for Top 5 DC Comics Villains! Let's bring on the bad guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment