Sunday, April 27, 2014

Captain America 2 Review


Captain America 2 was awesome. I think everyone should watch it.

I loved the story and I thought that the person who played the Winter Soldier was pretty good at being the Winter Soldier.

I really hope that they make a third one.

Me and my daddy went to it and both agreed that it was better than The Avengers!

I hope it comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray soon.

It confused my daddy why one guy kept showing up in the movie and then we realized that..

*SPOILER ALERT!*

It was the Captain America villain Crossbones.  He was so surprised that I laughed.

On another note, Batroc was in it but he was not the main villain. It was really weird.

So if have watched it, I want you to write something down in the comments and I want you to rate it as either Good, Average, or Bad. It would also really help to know why. Why was it good? Why was it bad?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment